Friday, February 2, 2007

Surfing Choices

On the last blog many of you commented about how you liked to listen to music while you worked. What type of music do you listen to? What is the best "new" song you've heard this week? Where do you go on the Internet to listen to music? Let's see how different or alike you are in your musical tastes.

22 comments:

Anonymous said...

I listen to marilyn manson. I dont listen to music on the internet because I dont want to.

Anonymous said...

The type of music I listen to is rap and hiphop.The best new song I listen to was lil wyte and some other 3 6 mafia songs.I go to the google to listen to the music I wont to.Thats all I got to say about my comment.

Anonymous said...

I like to listen to rap.I go to google then music and thats all.I have heard no new music.But there's only abuot 20 songs on it.

Anonymous said...

In computer class listening to music while working has gotten many kids to start liking this class. I listened to any type of songs. Usually when I work I would like to listen to slow songs, rocky-ish songs, or anything on the radio. This new song that just came out called “Glamorous” is really good. There a lot of website u can go to, to listen to music. Even though I don’t know any website I just listen to the music on “Yahoo”.

Anonymous said...

I lke to hear rap. i havent herd any good songs this week. I go to www.pandora.com. you can get any music there.you can get alot of music there.it is a good website.

Anonymous said...

yhea i do like a lot of music but yhea the songs that i like the moust is must all of spm and baby bach the smokers album but i all ways be mustly hering 93.9 but yhea thats the music i be lisining 2:>

Anonymous said...

jose said...
thir arn any good music or new i herd.

Anonymous said...

When i surf i go to games or music. My favoret caind of music is rap hiphop.I listen to young C.thats all i could write.

Anonymous said...

music is awesome...i got to like a mil of sites to listen to music and download music to my "MP3" player its nice it cost me 200$$...so there you go i like music its AWESOME....

Anonymous said...

i love to listen to music i love to listen to r&b and hip hop but mostly i like to listen 93.9 thats all

Anonymous said...

I love listening to oldies music....like the kinks and the beatles....They are the best!!!!I listen to my music on Launch...they I think that they have the best music..Or I go to cmt.com.I also like country music.

Anonymous said...

music is the most favorite thing in the world i will die if there was no music but any ways my favorite music is rap my favorite person that sings is called mike jones because he sings cool and he is famouse

Anonymous said...

This class is awsome mr geasland lets us listen to our music while we work which is awsome


Thanks
Mr. Geasland

Anonymous said...

I listen to pretty much everything. I don't have a favorite type of music or anything. I don't really listen to music on the computer but that doesn't mean that I don' like to listen to music because it's my favorite thing to do! Thanks Mr. Geasland!

Anonymous said...

I listen to prety much any type of music. The only one I really listen to is hip-hop and rap. The newest song I've listened to lately is "Last night" by diddy.

Anonymous said...

i go to mns music and i hear and you can hear and see vidos

Anonymous said...

I don't really listen to any thing except for Christian music I know that is a little odd but I like it because the world is about to end and I want to make a good choice. and some times I cuss when I'm not supposed to.but I hope he forgives me.

Anonymous said...

I lave to listen to music!!!!!! I listen to EVERYTHING, especially to rock. For me the louder the vibe the better the music!I go to all kinds of sites, but most of them are filtered so all I get to listen to is channel 963.

Anonymous said...

I'm not very picky when it comes to music. I can listen to anything, it doesn't really matter. I usually listen to R&&B, mostly ballad music. I Also like classicals and many others. [=

Anonymous said...

I like to listen to a little of everything rap,slow songs. I try to get my work done and listen to my music.

Anonymous said...

i like metal, rock, and pop. and on the internet i go to channel963.com

Anonymous said...

i listen to rap music.