Friday, August 22, 2008

Auto CAD

You've had your first taste of AutoCAD this week. Unlike some of the other programs we use it is the same program used by engineers and product designers (the people who design machines for their company to build.)As you have found out it is kind of tricky to use because it has so many features. How do you like it compared to the Adobe Photoshop that you used in 6th and 7th grade?

I know that a few of you have taken to it really well and actually got the first assignment done the first day, while most people are still working on the first of the three sections. Hopefully, as we continue using AutoCAD you will get better and better at it. Do you think that you will be able to use AutoCAD without having problems by this time next week?

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think that Autocad is better than that photo shop thing we did in 6th grade. This is so easy that I dont think I will have any probloms in the next week or so.

Anonymous said...

i think that the auto cad was complicated but other than that it was fun.

Anonymous said...

it was better in 7th grade

Anonymous said...

it was better in 7 grade

Anonymous said...

this class is alright

Anonymous said...

it was hard to day. but i got it finshed

Anonymous said...

auto cad is ok it not really fun but its better than doing work it was hard at the beginig but now it is easy for me and its not boring.

Anonymous said...

i like it better because you can do a 3d drawing and have no problems.

i think that i will have made many improvements.

Anonymous said...

i like the program because you can desing stuff for the futier

Anonymous said...

I believe that autocad would be better. I think I will be able to use it without problems for a week.

Anonymous said...

I thing that it was more different that last yaers

Anonymous said...

this class is cool.

Anonymous said...

Maybe i'm not to sure because it has some confusing things about. But its not that hard. I proabably will be able to, but you never know.

Anonymous said...

I think this yaersis going to de more different

Anonymous said...

this is so hard omg

Anonymous said...

i think that we will not have any problems because it will be so easy.