Welcome to the new school year. This year I have split this class' blog from the other 8th grade class and it will be strictly about the Applied technology class. I also plan to have weekly posts with student comments. Speaking of which here is the first post for this school year:
Now that you have heard my general introduction to Applied Technology class I would like for you to think about what we will be doing in class. What do you think you will like the most about the class? Which of the units interest you the most?
Write your answer as a comment to this post.
Thursday, August 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
22 comments:
The coolest thing I think I will learn is the flight simulator. Its sounds awesome.
nonsense hi mr geasland i don't like your class because i want to go in avid
i think that i like this class because we you the computer.the part that i like are the hydralic robot.
i like this class because it cool
I will like to do the machines.I look forward to tihs class.
I so far think that the class will be semi-fun. I find that the intert and computer works sound fun. I however do not belive that it will very interesting to put the models together.
Sincerly Violet.
I so far think that the class will be semi-fun. I find that the intert and computer works sound fun. I however do not belive that it will very interesting to put the models together.
well um i like being in this class because i always fail it. i like being on the computer but i dont like doing the assighnments.
so far it has been alright, but its kind of fill werd with all these 8 graders! i love technolghly i caqnt wait tell we teachnl haha and i love building stuff!
I thing that this yaer is going to be little bet cool that last yaer. Meybe this yaer we are going to do more cool things that last yaer.
were going to build the robots.
then were going to make airplanes.
what i like about this class is the hydraulics.what i like about this class is how to make a car.
what i like about this class is where going to how to build a car.
where also going to build airplanes.
i would like to make my own car.
it would be fun.
this is going to cool because were will be using technology
i only like the computer nothin else everything else is boring
i like this class cus it is fun and we get to do cool stuff like the solar car and the hydraulics
I thing this year is going to be better in this classroom.
The pneumatics sound cool and the flight simulater this class is alright
this site is nice, i really like this site im going to get on it when i can get on my computer( its broken)and my name isnt jessica!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! its jessie ..................................... goodbye
jessie
i guess it alright its a little hard tyhis web page arre like people like you
I think that this class this year might be good and that it might be very easy and i dont like to do the aouto cad its boring.
Post a Comment