Now that we are on the Aerodynamics unit the class will be split into two groups. One group will be on the Flight Simulator equipment while the second group will be doing the other activities. Then the next class the two groups will switch places. Even though not everyone will be doing the same stuff at the same time everyone will get equal chances to do all the activities.
What do you think about the Flight Simulator?
Friday, March 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
14 comments:
i think is kind of fun. but its very hard to mantein control of da airplane.
I think the fight similator is so cool and i really like playing with that type of game
I think flight simulator is pretty cool because it kind of has life like experiences. It takes on the actual flight experience, and makes it into a 3-D experience.
The controls and stuff make it feel like if it were actually you that were actually driving it, but otherwise it is pretty cool!
Its pretty fun for a while, but once you get good, it gets boring
very fun and long
i think that the flight simulator was pretty fun except that my screen was all retarded so it was kind of hard to play. but other than that it was cool.
i like that we get 2 deo this cuz we learn how 2 fly airplans
its pretty cool becouse it shows us how it feels how to fly 4realz and how to drive 1
i think this really cool becouse it has real life up in it but it is really fun to fly we should do it again
I thought it was fun because it made it feel like u were really flying the plane. There were alot of fun challenges while doing it. I had alot of fun during it.
filght simulater is awsome its so fun
i think the flight simulater was boring it was not fun at all. srry but dont make us do that again....!
i think is kid of fun. but its very hard to mantein control o da airplane
I think that it was a fun project. I liked flyin the plan too.
Post a Comment