At last, you are finished with building the compound machine examples. I hope you were paying attention to how each machine changed the force applied in both size (speed) and direction.
Next week you are going to start building automation robots, machines that preform a set task automatically. You will combine the compound machines with computer programs using the logic gates we studied in the electronics unit and come up with a machine that performs the given task. There will be no assembly directions since there are multiple ways to do each task!! You get to use your brains to solve the problem.
How did you do on making the ten types of compound machines?
Friday, November 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
I did well I have gotten all of the machines done and the summeries are filled out
I did very well on making the machines. I did all the machines. And I did all the summaries.
i finished all of them with a little work.
last week it was cool but i really did not like it but i seem to get it done.
it was hard
it was cool but i really did not like it but i seem to get it done.
this one was cool to i worked hard on it and finished
Post a Comment