Friday, November 20, 2009
Robotic Devices
For the rest of the semester you will be working on designing robotic devices. While I know you want directions on how to make each device, you need to realize there is no way to do them. You are given a task to do and there are several ways to do them. I have given you examples for the Test Drive and Suzy's Silly Sign machines, but you should come up with your own designs on your own without my help. The whole idea is that you think about what the problem is and then you come up with your own design and program.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
it was kinda hard cuz i didnt really get it. so i really didnt do kinda, well had trouble dong it.
at first it was easy but then i had to redo my whole thingy and i couldnt get it to start and it was making me mad but then i finally got it to work and i was so releaved
I think that most of it was actually easy even without directions you figure it out with a picture of a machine but some of the programs were hard to get they always seemed to have one problem or another but i the end I figured it all out
I think that every thing was easy. But I din't like when I need to do the program again. The program is to long and is to easy. And I got bored when I was making the program.
I dont think it is very fun maken those machines.I dont think we should do our own machines its better you maken them and us copying how you did it. And then puting the pieces away.
i think its cool that were doin that i liked it. But i think we should be start doin engineering stuff like on cars
it was pretty hard but once you get in the zone its fun.
Post a Comment