Friday, December 4, 2009

Eddy's Earthquake Machine

Designing a machine to do a task is not quite as easy as you would think is it? Many of you are following Korie's lead on what to build. But after trying to write the program we discovered we needed to change sensors. There are several different ways to do a task, you always need to remember that if one way doesn't work you can try another.
How are you doing with your machine?

10 comments:

kcb said...

ive finished my first machine and almost the second one. they are very hard interesting and fun.

dnd said...

my main body is finished I only need to download the program to the machine

es said...

I all ready finish a machine. I got another one. But I need to do the program. But on Monday I will finish the program. And I will make it to run.

tb said...

it was interesting but hard.

er said...

it was hard to make

sa said...

it was cool it took me and my partner to finish a long time but we worked hard and finished it

tb said...

this week it was cool and i realy liked it.

rl said...

Building this machine was hard i had alot of touble.I biult it one way and it didnt work so now am biuilding it another way.

er said...

way to hard so decided not to do it

bh said...

it was way to hard 4 me i couldnt get it to start