Friday, December 11, 2009

Robotic Automations

Unlike Eddy's Earthquake Machine the two robotic automations we did this week seemed pretty easy. Both the Stoplight and Grandma's Stair Machine are pretty straight forward and simple when it comes to the construction. The programming is not as simple, however. I know about half of you are having problems with the Stoplight programming. Remember when you trouble shoot:
  1. Check your wiring to make sure the right wire goes to the right place, even having the negative and positive wires switched can cause problems.
  2. Check your wiring connections if someone hasn't disconnected the wires right a connection could be broken but not look like it.
  3. Double check your program and make sure everything is linked correctly. If you have to, rebuild the program from scratch.

How are you doing with your robotic automations? Remember there are ten that you need to finish by the end of next week!

7 comments:

kcb said...

they are fun. they are also very hard so i dont think we can finish.

er said...

harrrrrddddd

dnd said...

I've finished the building phase but the program is not working the light stayes the same and dosent change when I press the button

es said...

I think that I all ready finish just 2. But I am working on the otherone. I just need to connect the wires and I am finish anotherone.

bh said...

it was way to hard 4 me i couldnt get it to start

rl said...

i am doing pretty good.i gues.There hard to build.I think i have 4 done already.

sa said...

it was kinda hard but i still finished it with my partner