Friday, February 1, 2008
Applied Technology's First Post
Because of the schedule this is the first Friday post for Applied Technology. In this post I would like for you to give me feedback about the AutoCAD unit we completed last week and especially about the Electricity unit we are doing now. What did/do you like about it? What did/do you not like about it? Ooh, and don't forget about Typing Master, I have tried to make it different from what you did when you used it in 6th and 7th grade. What do you think?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
15 comments:
autoCAD was pretty easy when get to understand it.the first-third was easy. the forth was challenging.typing master is easy im on lesson 2 on the higher scale. the electricity unit is ok but it's all too easy.
I thank it was nice because i got to learn how to use the computer more.And also the typing master has helped my typing spedd alot . Now i fill like i can type way faster than 6th and 7th grade.So for now i think what we have done has ben a learning experience.
I think the auto CAD unit was kind of hard. So I did not like it very much. But I kind of do like the t-master. I think it is kind of fun and it also gives you kind of a challange.
I didn't like autoCAD because it was very cunfusing. It was very hard to fallow the directions. typing master was cool because I learned how to type better and showed me how to type faster and more accurate.....!!!
I think its kinda fun to use batteries to power up light bulbs. At tmaster even though I'm pretty good at it I did'nt like the fact that the speed and the accuracy got change. At 7th grade it was pretty ok because it was easyier but now its much more harder.
I think that the AutoCAC was cool because it was fun making the figures.But the electricity project I really dont like because there is to much vocab.The Tmaster is alright.
Auto cad was alright. I liked the fact the pices where 3D. It made me feel like i was an engineer and i like that because when i grow up i want to be an engineer. But what i didnt like was that it was a long proces and i was realy impatient.Over all it was ok
I didn't like it because it was very confusing.you dont know how to do the direction.typing master was cool because it show you how to type faster and better.
AutoCAD was okay. I like the part for putting a background on it. The hard part was measuring the shapes. Hard to do. For Typing Master; Lesson 1 was pretty easy. As I go on, It kept getting harder & harder...! But I endured the challenge.
I think that the autocad was easy .I like the electricity unit i think that was easy too.I like to work in typing master because i can work on my typing.
I really like AutoCad even though I'm having trouble with it. It was the first time I ever done anything like it so it was tough. TypingMaster is so boring...why do we even have to do it? Just sitting there for like 30mins and type. Mr.Geasland need to give us more fun activities like the one we experience now with the electric stuff. It totally cool and fun.
I thoght the Auto Cad was hard becaus the derictions were hard to understand.I htink Typing master was more easy because we only had to type letters
I don't like autocad because it is hard because you have to go through alot of steps and typing master its alraight.
I thought that T Master has really improved my typing skills.At first auto cad was confusing but after you do it a couple times it gets pretty easy.The electronic unit is pretty fun.
I didn't really like autoCAD because it was very cunfusing. It was very hard to follow the directions. Typing master was like cool because I learned how to type better and it showed me how to type even more faster and more accurate then i did..
Post a Comment