Wow, talk about a short week. You have been studying how an electric motor works. The idea starts from you move metal through an electric field (like the one that is around a magnet) it creates an electric current. By increasing the power of the magnet you can increase the amount of current.
In an electric motor you are reversing this effect. You run a current through the metal and this will force the magnetic field to move. In a motor you set up a metal coil and run current through it. Outside the metal coil you have some magnets. When the current runs throught the coil it creates an electric field that pushes away from the magnet. If you set up the coil so that after you turn it half way the current is broken, then the coil will keep on turning. Once it turns around to where it starts the current is restored and it starts the cycle again.
How are you doing on understanding the electric motor? Did you get the assignment for this week finished?
Friday, January 22, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
16 comments:
i am doing ok and i think i am doing ok enough. i think i finished and got a easy grade.
the motor is not the easyest thing to do. it was confusing and i did'nt get it at all its a bit harder than the other electric stuff.
the motor isnt the easyest thing to do.it was confusing and i didnt
get it. but re aly fun ......
I do not understand because i was not there when u explaind it and that is all i want to say.
Well its kinda hard but I will try to understand it.I think I haven't got it yet,though I will get it as soon as possible.
i dont really understand all the assignments for this week ' i really get anythng that we're really doing ;
im doing fine and i think i got the assignment done.
Well yea I got it done. Im AMAZING like that. HAHA but i really don't understand it to the fullest of my ability. I mean like i got it all done but i ont really understand it. But oh well i guess ha.
I am doing fine.I think i fineshed.
it was hard understanding the words
Its kinda hard doing this stuff. But with the help of Mr.Geasland I made it through. Actually I had alot of missing assignments. But I turned them in so yeah
The motor is not the easyest thing to do. it was confusing and i did'nt get it at all its a bit harder than the other electric stuff the motor was ok..it was confusing . but it was realy fun ......
Well yea I got it done. Im AMAZING like that. HAHA but i really don't understand it to the fullest of my ability. I mean like i got it all done but i ont really understand it. But oh well i guess ha.
I got the assignment done and showed Mr.geasland. It was hard and i made my motor work for three seconds and it stoped. Anyways I did it
i like to learned about the dc motor!!
not vary good i can't figure it out
Post a Comment