Thursday, February 25, 2010

The Bug (a day early)

Because of basketball we are going to do Blog day early this week.

You have been working on the Bug kit, putting it together. The tricky part is making sure all the different wires are put together correctly. Once you have it put together right you have to make sure it runs correctly when you put in the batteries. Then you solder all the connections permanently. The bug will run around and whenever it hits something it backs up and changes direction. Its great for teasing your cat!
How are you doing on wiring your bug?

11 comments:

stt said...

good ,but im not done so tomorrow im going to do it

cc said...

the bug is a creepy but adorable projeact(i hate buggies)

avd said...

The bug is realy complicated to a degree. Its not to hard but not to easy. Its realy cool and all but still its hard to make, and sawdering.....

acc said...

im doing ok but i started a littel late .. bt my friend is getting me caught up.

DDL said...

I think it's a good experiance for the future and we are doing very well for the first time.

vm said...

I am doing goooood!!!!!!!! And im helping my bff!

mfg said...

I am doing great. I am almost done with it. Hopefully I can make it work.

aga said...

umh im doing okay its kinda hard to put in the screws but im doing good ' im almost done with it but yeaa.

ig said...

i like to do the bug because is fun and cool

mbd said...

Even thow i didnt get my slip signed i still helped my fellow students. We still ant done with it but we got pretty far. We will probley finish it tomarrow {She kinda slow}

deg said...

vary good but i have a shortage